A message from Raj!
I've been interviewing Mr Wallibums about his AWFUL new book, The World's Worst Children, and I loved getting all your questions for him!
I got so many questions, but these are some of my favourites!
- Were you one of the world's worst children when you were little? - Alex, age 8
- Where do you get the ideas to start a story? - Isabelle, age 8
- Out of all the books you've written, which one is your favourite? - Skye, age 8
- What's it like to be an author? - Niamh, age 10
- Would you write a book based on Simon Cowell? - Danielle
- What item would you most likely buy from Raj's shop? - Patrick, age 12
- What would you buy if you had a billion or gazillion pounds in cash? - Ephraim, age 8
- We're massive fans, but do you hope to be as famous an author as Roald Dahl one day? - Grace
- Does Raj have a family? We love Raj, we want to know more! - Amy
- Will Raj get his own book? - Donna
- Mr Walliams, why did you leave Raj out of Awful Auntie? - Sharon
- Will you buy Raj's box of curly-wurlies? They're for a special price and the use-by date is only 1997... - Sam, age 10
I can't wait for you to hear my interview with Mr Wallybottom - or whatever his stupid made-up name is!