Terms and Conditions: Walliams Week Party Competition, 29 June to 9 July 2018
These terms and conditions relate to the Ultimate World of David Walliams Party competition promoted here:
1. This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Ltd (“HarperCollins”), The News Building, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. To participate, teachers share with us how they have celebrated Walliams Week in their school, using the resource pack we have developed and their own creative ideas as inspiration. Submissions should be made via the form on our website: worldofdavidwalliams.com/walliamsweek
4. Opening date for entries is Friday 29th June at 9am, and closing date for entries is Monday 9th July at 6pm. No entries received after this date will be accepted. No purchase necessary. Only one entry allowed per School.
5. The prize is a world of David Walliams Themed Birthday Party for your school, and the first 100 entries will receive a bundle of David Walliams books (3 books in the bundle)
6. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
7. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
8. HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
9. The winner of the competition will be drawn at random from all entries and notified by e-mail no later than Wednesday 18th The bundles of books will be sent to the first 100 entries.
10. The prize will be delivered to the winner on a mutually agreed date during second ½ of 2018, and the bundles of books will be delivered by 1st September 2018.
11. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
12. HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
13. To obtain the name of the prize winners after the closing date, please write to Marketing Department, HarperCollins children’s books, HarperCollins Publishers, The News Building, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
14. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
15. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
16. By entering this competition, you are agreeing that if you win your name and image may be used for the purpose of announcing the winner in any related publicity with HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
18. Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
19. HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
20. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.