Win tickets to see Grandpa's Great Escape in Theatre!
Do you want to win tickets to see THE FIRST EVER STAGE ADAPTATION of Grandpa’s Great Escape? We’re also throwing in an anniversary edition, and a copy of Bad Dad – all to celebrate Father’s Day!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Limited (“HarperCollins”), I London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
- This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
- You must be 18to enter this competition. If you are under 18 you must have permission from your parent or guardian.
- How to enter: Answer the following question: Whose catchphrase is ‘Up, Up and Away!’?
- Mr Stink’s
- The opening date for entries is Tuesday 4th June 2019. The closing date for entries is Thursday 4th July. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one allowed per household.
- The prize is a family ticket (6 tickets maximum) to see Grandpa’s Great Escape at one of the following dates and locations. Subject to availability, and travel is not included. The winner will also receive an anniversary edition of Grandpa’s Great Escape, and a Paperback copy of Bad Dad.
|Monday 23 December||Birmingham: Arena||4.00pm & 7.00pm|
|Tuesday 24 December||Birmingham: Arena||1.00pm & 4.00pm|
|Thursday 26 December||Birmingham: Arena||4.00pm & 7.00pm|
|Friday 27 December||London: The SSE Arena, Wembley||4.00pm & 7.00pm|
|Saturday 28 December||London: The SSE Arena, Wembley||4.00pm & 7.00pm|
|Sunday 29 December||Sheffield: FlyDSA Arena||4.00pm & 7.00pm|
|Monday 30 December||Nottingham: Motorpoint Arena||4.00pm & 7.00pm|
|Wednesday 1 January||Manchester: Arena||4.00pm & 7.00pm|
|Thursday 2 January||Newcastle: Utilita Arena||4.00pm & 7.00pm|
|Friday 3 January||Glasgow: The SSE Hydro||4.00pm & 7.00pm|
|Saturday 4 January||Liverpool: M&S Bank Arena||4.00pm & 7.00pm|
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
- No cash or prize alternatives are available.
- HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner of the competition will be selected by an independent judge based on the following criteria: drawn at random from all correct entries by an independent adjudicator and notified by email no later than the end of July 2019. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
- All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. HarperCollins reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner on 4th July – 4th HarperCollins reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe.
- Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
- HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
- To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org HarperCollins Publishers, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9FG.
- The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
- Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
- HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.